I am in receipt of your motion for protection. Thank you for mentioning to the court that I oppose it. I would caution you that such a motion does not and cannot apply to my actions in this matter, as I am not a member of the bar, in any state, and am not limited by any statute or custom in any way in my own action. This is embodied in the Constitution of the United States, especially the First Amendment, clarifying the entire document, and which forms the underlying basis of all our laws and statutes in this country.
This is a case of consumer fraud, moved up from local courts, through federal bankruptcy courts, through federal District Court, and now languishing at 5th US Circuit Court of Appeal #14-51224. As you note, our briefing is complete, and we await oral argument in support of our claims. The matter is relatively complex.
Strangely, we’ve never met. We’ve never had a mandatory dispute resolution meeting. We’ve never participated in an arbitration proceeding. We’ve never met with a judge or administrative judge in any ex parte discussion. We’ve never conferred over a docketing schedule. We’ve never moved for discovery of any material. We’ve never met before a jury. A jury has never been empanelled or considered our dispute, which exceeds $20.
In short, our relationship to date has only involved attempted intimidation by any and all means available to a multi-million dollar corporation with agents in 46 states of 50, excluding Hawaii, Colorado, Nebraska, and Illinois, though your client may also be operating in those states without formal registration. Such is a matter for discovery, never pursued. Your client pursues ~23,000 foreclosures per business quarter, based on publicly reported information, and expends ~50M/quarter in legal expense in pursuit of his ongoing racketeering influenced corrupt practices.
I continue to represent the current USAG, Loretta Lynch, and stand in opposition to those practices. I continue to employ my standing as a physically damaged person, Class Member 0, and any of my own resources necessary to recover my own damages, and those of my Class. I continue to seek qualified and competent counsel. I continue to act in the public interest, among other interested citizens. I am not an attorney, and provide no advice, assurance, or warranty to the public.
My patience is not infinite. Probably we should meet, if only to clarify our thoughts. I’m looking forward to oral argument in New Orleans, and I will also be conducting a teach-in on Lafayette Square on the day prior to our court procedure, talking with the populace, talking with the media, and screening the movie Inside Job, a very apt and educational documentary directly relevant to our own differences. Should you decide to make yourself available for a meeting and an attempt at a good faith resolution of our issues, I am available.
Should you desire, I will require a meeting here in Austin at our local FBI field office, in the presence of a US Attorney. We will videotape all discussion. You may offer any information you wish. You may avail yourself of any outside resources. Ours is only a civil matter at the moment. Any criminal issues encountered will be preserved for use by others, but I have no interest in incarceration and feeding of your clients. I want my money.
Prior to or during our meeting, I will require for review-
- your letter of engagement with your client, detailing the extents or limitations of your authority;
- a final escrow detail statement of my property account at 350 Cee Run / Bertram, Texas;
- all information supplied to the Texas AG, or the CFPB in response to my complaints on this matter prior to trial;
- all information supplied to any of the other 46 state Attorneys General as mentioned above, pertaining to property foreclosures, excluding personally identifiable information;
- all information supplied to the USAG in defense of claims against the Consent Judgment currently under discussion, as publicly disclosed in your client’s SEC filings;
- all stock repurchase transactions, severance agreements, production bonuses, or any other irregular disbursements to current or former management personnel through today, or the date of our meeting, relating to the fraudulent disbursement of company assets among ‘insiders,’ as is customary among organizations organizing for maximization of bankruptcy advantages
I accept and am fully conversant with electronically stored information, in any form.
For Truth, Justice and America,
For Free Distribution, unlimited in any way